Internships to start: October 26, 2020
Accepting applications until: October 25, 2020
Candidates may apply at contact link under category descriptions.
We are currently seeking (2) talented, energetic and motivated Design interns. Our ideal candidates must possess great attention to detail, organization skills, the ability to work independently while working in a very fast paced environment. A fashion design major/ background is preferable.
*THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP - MUST have reliable transportation
- Intermediate/Professional level of Illustration skills
- Intermediate/Professional level Machine and hand sewing skills, fabric cutting
- Knowledge of textiles
- Basic knowledge of pattern making
- A weekly commitment of 2-3 full days minimum
-Assist in creating custom designs and future collections
- Research trends and colors
- Basic photography skills to capture our fittings, samples or mock-ups
- Assist in beading, hand sewing, fabric manipulation samples
- Sourcing fabrics, trims, and notions
- Learn to communicate and develop relationships with fabric vendors
- May assist designer during client fittings
-if available, may assist designer for client events.
We are seeking an intern who is a lover of fashion who possess the skills to assist in the building of our social media presence. Candidate must be experienced with social media. 90% Remote position. Will be required to meet with CEO once a week via in person or Zoom meeting
Preferred Candidate: PR/Marketing background/major currently seeking college credits.
*THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP
-The ability to navigate Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok and Twitter.
-Strong marketing and communication skills
-The ability to create eye catching posts through photo and video content
- Some experience with photography/film/retouching is a plus.
-You MUST have an eye for luxury bridal fashion. It is VERY important that your aesthetics align with our brand's aesthetics!!!!!
Responsibilities include managing social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok and Twitter) , assist with daily growth of followers, writing eye catching captions, reorganizing our brand's social media presentation. Navigating potential clients to our website for consultations.
22 S King St, Hampton, Virginia 23669, United States