We ship all over the world! Please plan your order in advance to guarantee shipping time. Most gowns can be created within a 4-6 week period, however, some garments may require more attention (ex: wedding gowns, beading). Please contact us for more details on rush shipping.
At this time we only specialize in sizes up to 16 (43 Bust/ 36 waist/ 49-50 Hip). We are looking at adding additional sizes in the future.
We offer limited slots for custom designs per month. Please contact us for more additional information. ***WE DO NOT AND WILL NOT DUPLICATE ANOTHER DESIGNER'S GARMENT. We are a designing firm that specializes in original designs ONLY. Our general turn around time is 2 -4 weeks. Gowns: 2-6 months.
Policy and Procedures
1. Consultations: Client will pay a non-refundable consultation fee of $50. Client will have up to one hour with the designer; it must be paid online or transferred prior to meeting. If fee is not paid in advance, we will cancel consultation request. If client wants to reschedule, it must be at least 48 hours in advance or client will have to pay an additional $25 reschedule fee.
2. Deposit fee: ****FULL AMOUNT MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE FOR DESIGNS REQUESTED LESS THAN ONE MONTH NOTICE AND FOR NON- LOCAL CLIENTS****
Client will pay a 60% deposit fee of the total cost order prior to first confirm fitting. The deposit can be paid at the consultation.
a. The deposit is non-refundable
b. Designer will not start on the order unless the deposit fee has been paid.
c. Only PAID deposits or in full are considered as a VALID ORDER. Consultations with designer is not considered as order placed.
3. Fittings: Client is entitled to two to three fittings located at designer's place of business ONLY.
a. Designer will not meet client outside place of business or studio hours for fittings.
b. Client is limited to two guests at each fitting. to TWO guests at each fitting. Children must be over the age of 12.
c. Client must adhere to all fitting dates. Fittings can last up to one hour. During this time, designer will make adjustments to the garment, client can ask for minor changes if needed. Client must pay 40% of the remaining balance at the second sitting. Client will have to sign a separate agreement stating that they are pleased with the progression of their garment. Client will pay the remaining balance at the final fitting and sign a separate agreement statement that they are pleased with the completed garment.
4. Appointments: All appointments must be scheduled at least two month prior to event. If the event is less than a month away an extra $100 will be added to the client's total cost.
○ Client must cancel appointment 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment if conflict of time arises.
○ Please be aware of your arrival time.Note: The schedules allotment of time will not be extended but will only last the remaining of that time.
5. Designs: Once order is placed, fabric is purchased. Client has 24 hours to change design request or design will be AS IS.
6. Payments accepted: We accept cash, credit card, and debit cards only. Invoices can be sent via email for payment.
7. Satisfaction of production. If client is unsatisfied with the production of an order, he or she will not receive a refund of payments, and will receive their order as is.
8. If client's event date changes , the client will still be liable to pay full balance by the original discussed date. Late fees may occur. To reschedule any fitting after original event date exceeding over 1 month, the full balance is due prior to fitting.